G&L Announces the 30th Anniversary Collection!

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Go to the main G&L 30th Anniversary webpage for details.

Check it out! :thumbup:
Last edited by Craig on Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed link to Internet Archives

Re: G&L Announces the 30th Anniversary Collection!

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 pm

I have called them many times about this! On behalf of everyone here, they better offer it in left-handed.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:46 pm

replyman wrote:I have called them many times about this! On behalf of everyone here, they better offer it in left-handed.

All except the F-100 model will be available in left-handed version.

Hope this helps.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Can I get those F-100 pickups and have, say "Thumbs", make a pickguard for a lefty S-500 or Legacy?

***Edit: First, can those pickups be flipped?

Thanks.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 pm

replyman wrote:Can I get those F-100 pickups and have, say "Thumbs", make a pickguard for a lefty S-500 or Legacy?

Sorry, but I am not quite following your thought here. :confused0007:

The F-100 standard production and 30th Anniversary F-100 are not available in Left-Handed. All other 30th Anniversary
models ARE available in Left-Handed.

The F-100 pickups are not available from the G&L on-line store, but you might check with a local dealer and see if they can get them.

Hope this helps.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks. You answered the question clearly. Three out of four is still fantastic!

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:00 pm

They (literally) look amazingly cool! Very exciting :happy0065:

Are these Limited Edition models like the 20th and 25th Anniversary models? Or will they just be built for a limited amount of time?

- Jos

Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 am

yowhatsshakin wrote:They (literally) look amazingly cool! Very exciting :happy0065:

Are these Limited Edition models like the 20th and 25th Anniversary models? Or will they just be built for a limited amount of time?

- Jos

Nope, not like the Limited Editions, which have specific numbers built. I believe they will be built for a limited amount of time based upon demand.

Hope this helps.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 am

I recently checked with Steve Grom regarding ordering and production of the 30th Anniversary Collection.
Here's what he said:

Regarding the 30th Anniversary Models, we are still taking orders. Every time we talk about cutting it off, we seem to get a few more orders,
especially from a couple of our distributors in Europe. So as long as there is interest in making more, we will continue to do so.

:ugeek:

Tue May 15, 2012 6:12 pm

I recently checked with Steve again regarding ordering and production.

He said:

We have taken a few orders over the last 2 months from our distributor in Germany, but that's it. Once
these are completed it appears that will be the end of order for any of the 30th Anniversary Models.

Fri May 18, 2012 3:22 am

Thanks Craig, will you be posting production numbers when you get them?

Mike

Mon May 21, 2012 9:36 am

Rideoften wrote:Thanks Craig, will you be posting production numbers when you get them?

Mike

Yes, if and when I get this info I will post it here and in the G&L Knowledgebase. I have inquired
a couple of times but have not yet heard back.

Stay tuned.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Craig wrote:
Rideoften wrote:Thanks Craig, will you be posting production numbers when you get them?

Mike

Yes, if and when I get this info I will post it here and in the G&L Knowledgebase. I have inquired
a couple of times but have not yet heard back.

Stay tuned.

See: How many G&L 30th anniversary specials were made.