Un-Puzzling the F100 Wiring Diagram

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:52 pm

Existing F100 diagrams are blurry. I tried my best to decipher them in a legible way, just to get the lay of the land (by no means am I trying to make an exact technical diagram, just something 'that helps.' This is based on looking at my own guitar, as well as the existing wiring diagrams out there.

Can anyone detect problems off-hand? Capacitors are circles and no numbers so it remains un-cluttered for wiring purposes ;) A few challenges/potential errors:

-Just noticed the '08/25/80' schematic phase 3pdt has a different layout than the '1991' schematic. Does this make a difference? (I think it doesn't based on the routing of the crossover wires, anyone feel differently? I already knew the '08/25/80' schematic has different treble pot/bridge switch routing, and that's visible below in the originals)
-There's also some either contradictions or else simplifications in the pickup routing shown on the bottom-left of the earlier schematic; they omit the switch among other things, but also doesn't seem consistent with the 'split' rhythm wire, so I guessed at the correct placement based on the other schematic. Or I just have it wrong
-I had trouble figuring out the arrangement of the four capacitors on the 4pdt from the 1991 schematic; it's a guess based on the '08/25/80' schematic as a result.

At some point I want to wire another of my HH guitars the same as an F100 so this is my homework :)

The originals: