want to throw all your guitars away? i do

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 pm

[youtube]nY7GnAq6Znw[/youtube]

Re: want to throw all your guitars away? i do

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Cool, at first I thought he uses a looper for that repeating tuner stuff. :mrgreen:

Funny, in the tags of that vid, which has been uploaded by user jongomm you can read "Nick Harper", who came into my mind very soon by hearing Gomm.

[youtube]niy_5Z0LKiY[/youtube]

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Miles Smiles wrote:Cool, at first I thought he uses a looper for that repeating tuner stuff. :mrgreen:

Funny, in the tags of that vid, which has been uploaded by user jongomm you can read "Nick Harper", who came into my mind very soon by hearing Gomm.

[youtube]niy_5Z0LKiY[/youtube]

nice. he puts steel strings on a nylon string guitar? they do not like that very much, the bracing does not hold up for very long.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:43 pm

louis cyfer wrote:nice. he puts steel strings on a nylon string guitar? they do not like that very much, the bracing does not hold up for very long.

I guess, it's a special built:

http://www.harperspace.com/assets/nick- ... to-03m.jpg

It seems he breaks at least one string per show and he doesn't change the guitar, but keeps on singing and changes the string while performing, so he can't handle that pin and has a special bridge. But it's only a guess.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 am

louis cyfer wrote:[youtube]nY7GnAq6Znw[/youtube]

WELL THANKS ALOT!!! There is now a rather large fire in my yard! YUP! There goes the Comache! damn......

Tue May 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Finally got around to watching the video..... And now i am wishing i hadn't :shock: He is a monster musician. Thanks for sharing

Tue May 01, 2012 11:25 pm

gitman001 wrote:Finally got around to watching the video..... And now i am wishing i hadn't :shock: He is a monster musician. Thanks for sharing

very depressing isn't it, and the worst thing is that he is incredibly musical, and subtle, and uses his skill to make better music, not just to show off. as you put it, he is not just a monster guitar player, but a monster musician.

Wed May 02, 2012 8:29 am

Louis, I watched this before the flu set in and the guy is incredible!-- Darwin

Wed May 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Again I listen and again I flung it and more to my tv. I"M sick and need help !! Musican Yeah a A BIT!!!
I dont know weather to thankyou for posting this or hunt you down and bother you ! ( like alot til your really bothered)

Wed May 02, 2012 8:20 pm

timewave wrote:Again I listen and again I flung it and more to my tv. I"M sick and need help !! Musican Yeah a A BIT!!!
I dont know weather to thankyou for posting this or hunt you down and bother you ! ( like alot til your really bothered)

bothering me might work, just be careful don't run into this guy

Thu May 03, 2012 4:11 am

Maybe just a Thankyou would be enough!! Thanks! Steve...PS I still burned all my gtrs! Kept breaking strings trying to play the tuning pegs!

Thu May 03, 2012 9:28 am

timewave wrote:Maybe just a Thankyou would be enough!! Thanks! Steve...PS I still burned all my gtrs! Kept breaking strings trying to play the tuning pegs!

:happy0007: