Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Hello G&L family,

I'm G Worth and am a new member here. I work in physical therapy and find music to be an outlet for relaxation and enjoyment. I'm not nor do I aspire to be a professional musician, I just play to soothe my own soul. I grew up playing the guitar and piano and now primarily just play the guitar. I love the 60s-early 80s rock followed by jazz and blues stuff. My choice of instruments has ranged from a Gibson Les Paul Custom, Fender Stratocaster and Fender Telecaster. I must confess I had not heard of G&L guitars much less played one. Then, when my wife and I started attending a new church, I noticed the lead guitar player in the Praise and Worship band playing this awesome, cool and rad looking Candy Tangerine (cross between a gold and orange with hints of yellow) custom Fender Telecaster guitar with 3 pickups or so I thought. When I finally got to talk with him and see the guitar up close, I discovered it was a G&L ASAT Z3 and the guitar just blew me away. How could I have been so blind to this awesome instrument all these years? At least I awakened to these fine instruments while there is still time to acquire and play one at some point. I am really looking forward to learning so much about these fine guitars from you members who are so knowledgeable about them. Can someone identify that particular color name and when G&L produced the ASAT Z3 in that particular color?

Re: New Member

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Tangerine metalic , there is a G & L on-line guitar builder on the "let's talk G & L products page" , it's been known to "hook" a few of us several times so be careful , you can choose all the options you want and see what it looks like

My story is simular to yours , once I found out about G&L's I never looked back at Fender

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 am

G, welcome and I also find music the best thing to relax my mind. Another Z-3 out there. They are womderful. G&Ls are addictive, watch out!--Darwin
Last edited by darwinohm on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:48 pm

G,

Welcome to the forum. These are good guitars for sure.

y2kc

Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Hey G,

Welcome from another Z3 owner, yep G&L guitars rule :alright:

Browse around here and come back often, lots of knowledgable folks to answer any questions you may have.

Be sure to try out as many G&L guitars as you can, you may find you need more than one!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Welcome G!

Mark