Hi I'm new here.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:51 am

Hello people, I'm completely new here, thought I would introduce myself first on this page before asking any questions.

Well, a little bit about me: I am from the UK, live in the UK and am soon to be in the market for a G & L Comanche.

I've seen a Tribute one in a local music shop which got me to delve deeper and do some (basic) research online into this style of Guitar.

At the moment I'm an owner of a J Mascis Squier Jazzmaster, which I think is nice, but I'd really like to get myself a proper guitar i.e the Comanche.

Im looking for a USA one, so Il be contacting the UK dealers and looking at how much it would cost me to import one from the US.

I might be travelling to the US soon so it could work out cheaper to fly it home with me, not sure yet.

ANyway I look forward to learning more about these wonderful guitars. cheers!

Re: Hi I'm new here.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:23 am

Zimon87 wrote:Hello people, I'm completely new here, thought I would introduce myself first on this page before asking any questions.

Well, a little bit about me: I am from the UK, live in the UK and am soon to be in the market for a G & L Comanche.

I've seen a Tribute one in a local music shop which got me to delve deeper and do some (basic) research online into this style of Guitar.

At the moment I'm an owner of a J Mascis Squier Jazzmaster, which I think is nice, but I'd really like to get myself a proper guitar i.e the Comanche.

Im looking for a USA one, so Il be contacting the UK dealers and looking at how much it would cost me to import one from the US.

I might be travelling to the US soon so it could work out cheaper to fly it home with me, not sure yet.

ANyway I look forward to learning more about these wonderful guitars. cheers!

Welcome, Zimon87! :wave:

You might check out this post in our Announcements section: Welcome! Read This First.
It will help you navigate our G&LDP (aka G&L Forum) and the guitarsbyleo.com (aka GbL).

We have a number of members from the UK and I'm sure they will soon introduce themselves to you, as well.

:ugeek:

Re: Hi I'm new here.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:48 am

Thanks Craig, cool I look forward to getting to know the other UK members - and Il take a look at that thread now :)