Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:10 am

Hello,

Just bought my first G&L which I believe is a 1985 SuperHawk. Will be asking some questions on the main forum. Been reading lots of good information here and checking out some cool G&L's. Hope to get some help from the experts around here.

Thanks, Brett

Re: New Member

Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:34 am

Cool !! ..... sounds like a sweet Leo era guitar , there is some smart guy's on here ..... I'm sure they will be asking for photo's so get some ready and post pictures ..... welcome to the board

Eric

Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Welcome! I just read your other post about dating the Superhawk. That should be a fun and rewarding project!

Ken

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 am

Thanks guys, seems like a real friendly place! I always liked the old G&L guitars and had been on the hunt for an Invader or Superhawk for awhile now. Probably will pick up another one in the future.

Brett

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Howdy!

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 am

bwgintegra wrote:I always liked the old G&L guitars and had been on the hunt for an Invader or Superhawk for awhile now. Probably will pick up another one in the future.

Brett

They do tend to multiply like rabbits...

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:57 pm

I actually got a rabbit a couple of months back, and can attest that the G&Ls actually multiply faster. Welcome! - ed

Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:50 pm

zapcosongs wrote:I actually got a rabbit a couple of months back, ...

Ummm...You might need more than one :think:

Welcome Brett

Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:09 pm

That's what I had been thinking, but she's quite the talented gal! - ed