Hello!

Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:40 am

Name's Doc
I have a new Legacy coming in today...I certainly hope I like it and don't have to send it back. This is my 1st G&L...I'm a tried and true Fender Man at heart...but lately acquiring a Fender has been a real crap shoot........Finding a "straight, well-made guitar" seems rather hard today...I've heard just the opposite about G&L...Well, we'll see won't we! Good to meet everyone....Doc :happy0065:

Re: Hello!

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:06 am

howdy!

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:29 pm

welcome !! .... I was looking for Fenders when I discovered G & L .... now have 6 G & L plus two on order .... never did get a Fender

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Fumble fingers wrote:.... never did get a Fender

If you talk the brand proper, you're correct. Otherwise, I claim you're not ... ;)

- Jos

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 pm

LOL ... you know what I meant .... I opted for George and Leo over a Fender , is that better ?? :evilgrin:

it slipped by so quick I forgot , but I did have a Fender Highway 1 for about a month , maybe two , sold it and went with a couple new G & L's and one used one in the begining

Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Welcome aboard.
The tone controls are really meant to be used on all G&L but especially on S style guitars. I read you're a fender guy at heart, just keep in mind that G&L are rarely the set and forget guitars contrary to lots of fenders.

Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:59 pm

supposed to come today - where are the pics? :)

welcome.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Hendrix58 wrote:Name's Doc
I have a new Legacy coming in today...I certainly hope I like it and don't have to send it back. This is my 1st G&L...I'm a tried and true Fender Man at heart...but lately acquiring a Fender has been a real crap shoot........Finding a "straight, well-made guitar" seems rather hard today...I've heard just the opposite about G&L...Well, we'll see won't we! Good to meet everyone....Doc :happy0065:

Welcome! :wave: [I just got back from my vacation]

In case you missed this post: Welcome! Read This First. It will provide you
with the information about our site and how to post photos of your Legacy. ;)

:sign0011: