Hello from SoCal

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Long time Tele and LP lover here, recently became reacquainted with the Strat and have a nice USA Legacy. I live minutes from Fullerton and Corona.

Hello to the G&L web community!

Re: Hello from SoCal

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:50 pm

Welcome SmooveTaste! Hope you enjoy your time here. Oh, and as an unwritten rule on this forum, that Legacy does not exist until pictures are posted ;)

- Jos

Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 pm

yowhatsshakin wrote:Welcome SmooveTaste! Hope you enjoy your time here. Oh, and as an unwritten rule on this forum, that Legacy does not exist until pictures are posted ;)

- Jos

It's not an unwritten rule: see Welcome! Read This First. :lol:

Welcome, SmooveTaste! :wave:

Check the link I just mentioned and you will find information about posting photos on the G&LDP. :searching:

:ugeek:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Here she is, on the night she became mine, before she met my amps :)

Not even so much as a pick scratch on the 'guard.
Last edited by SmooveTaste on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:50 pm

oh thats hot. hngd!

Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:34 am

Three she is! What a beauty, you certainly have SmooveTaste.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:28 pm

SmooveTaste wrote:Long time Tele and LP lover here, recently became reacquainted with the Strat and have a nice USA Legacy. I live minutes from Fullerton and Corona.

Hello to the G&L web community!

welcome. i am pretty close to fullerton myself. what city?

Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Elsinore. Are you a bass player? Have we been in a band together?

Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:33 pm

SmooveTaste wrote:Elsinore. Are you a bass player? Have we been in a band together?

no and no. but i have played in elsinore, wildomar, temecula, corona, riverside, glen ivy. just to name a few places.