Hello From Pennsylvania

Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello all,

I bought my first G&L (an S-500) about two and a half years ago. I recently purchased an ASAT Cat, an extremely versatile (IMO) ASAT build which is being produced to custom specs by G&L for Alley Cat Music here in State College. (I'm going to refrain from providing their web site address here, but a search of "Alley Cat Music State College" should be enough info for the truly curious.) I absolutely love both guitars, but I have to admit that the ASAT Cat has been getting all of my attention recently. I'll post pics of both once I work through all the details of getting an account on one of the free photo-hosting sites.

I'm sure I'd seen this site before, but I found it again a few days ago and thought it would be nice to share some conversation with my fellow G&L players -- especially since I suspect I haven't yet bought my last "guitar by Leo!"

Cheers,
TBill

Re: Hello From Pennsylvania

Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Welcome TBill!

Just by coincidence, the ASATCat was recently discussed in this post. Would be great if you can add your impression of these guitars.

- Jos

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:13 pm

The ASAT Cat looks like one bad...cat! Welcome TBill, can't wait to see the photos of both.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to get the pictures posted by tomorrow, and I'll post my thoughts about the ASAT Cat in the thread that Jos mentioned.

Now I'm going to visit the LE-2 page. (No doubt I'm going to love GbL.)

TBill

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Howdy!