Hey everybody, first time G&L owner here

Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:13 pm

I just ordered a Tribute Legacy, and even though I have to wait another week before it even ships, I'm already thinking about what mods i might make to it. I figured I could join up here and ask some questions.

I'm normally a Les Paul guy and this is my first ever strat type guitar. I've been wanting a strat for a long time but fenders always bothered me with the 9 1/2" radius. Plus, no strat in that price range has 22 frets. I don't know why it took me this long to realize that the G&L takes care of both issues.

Anyway, I have pickguard and pickup questions. Can I ask them here or should I go to the main forum? I've already done my research but I'm hoping you guys can clarify a few things. Thanks

Re: Hey everybody, first time G&L owner here

Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Welcome Phil,
You could start a thread in the Let's talk G&L products.
Did you order a maple or rosewood fretboard?

congrats in advance...I bet with a little personalization your Legacy will sing nicely .

elwood

Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:39 am

phil likesheet wrote:I just ordered a Tribute Legacy, and even though I have to wait another week before it even ships, I'm already thinking about what mods i might make to it. I figured I could join up here and ask some questions.

I'm normally a Les Paul guy and this is my first ever strat type guitar. I've been wanting a strat for a long time but fenders always bothered me with the 9 1/2" radius. Plus, no strat in that price range has 22 frets. I don't know why it took me this long to realize that the G&L takes care of both issues.

Anyway, I have pickguard and pickup questions. Can I ask them here or should I go to the main forum? I've already done my research but I'm hoping you guys can clarify a few things. Thanks

Welcome! :wave:

Please see this post: Welcome! Read This First. It will provide you with some information on using
and navigating the G&LDP, the G&L Knowledgebase, and the rest of the GbL website.

:sign0011:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Thanks guys