Hi again from Seattle

Fri May 17, 2013 10:04 am

after just joining back in to the group, thought I'd show a pic of my current G&L's. I was on here a lot when Brad ran things long ago. Seattle area here, and still after the ones I like!

6 at the moment and one coming in the brown truck today....

Legacy with a nice tinted 1D neck

the junior

SC 2

the Buck, custom ordered with maple fingerboard and 1D neck also

Junior 2

86 asat, from May of that year.

and the one I keep looking out my window for today's arrival, 2006 NAMM show pinkburst Comanche

Re: Hi again from Seattle

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:31 pm

All very nice, and that Comache is wicked. Did you order the model they had on display, or custom one of your own to match it?

Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 pm

I got it from the guy who bought it new, it's the one from the show in 2006

You're in seattle too I see!

Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Only just seen these planks sorry Jeff.i think I replied to your Comanche on another thread though?
Anyway nice well rounded harem bud.variety is the spice of life! :D
Cheers..

Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Have to agree with Attila that that Comanche is wicked. Wow. And the 86' Asat looks to be in superb condition, wow once again!

:thumbup:

Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Welcome back, Jeff.

Beautiful instruments, all.

How much do you want for the Junior? ;+) - ed

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:15 pm

The Asat with the stop tail has me interested in looking for one...

Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:26 pm

I guess I need to add these 2 to the list, since this thread seems revived. It's been a good few months around here!

a 2004 super, the 11th one made:

and a '92 Climax Plus

Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Wolf, that 86 asat is from the first month they became "ASAT"s instead of broadcasters....and the body is months before that

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 pm

jeffmarshall67 wrote:Wolf, that 86 asat is from the first month they became "ASAT"s instead of broadcasters....and the body is months before that

Nice! And like I said it looks to be a great shape for a 27 year old guitar! What is the story behind how you got it?

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:50 am

Bought it from the original owner a couple years ago. Receipt and everything included. He said that he needed a new guitar and his favorite shop had just got g&l in and he liked it. He played the frets off of it and then just put it away. I had it refretted by the best guy in Seattle and it could be my best playing guitar.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 am

jeffmarshall67 wrote:Bought it from the original owner a couple years ago. Receipt and everything included. He said that he needed a new guitar and his favorite shop had just got g&l in and he liked it. He played the frets off of it and then just put it away. I had it refretted by the best guy in Seattle and it could be my best playing guitar.

Awesome! :D

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:29 am

jeffmarshall67 wrote:Bought it from the original owner a couple years ago. Receipt and everything included. He said that he needed a new guitar and his favorite shop had just got g&l in and he liked it. He played the frets off of it and then just put it away. I had it refretted by the best guy in Seattle and it could be my best playing guitar.

Who did you have do the fretwork? I've got a Strat that needs a little work done.

Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:12 am

Mark Arnquist, he's north of the UW.

1206 473 9112