Hi - new member, long time owner

Tue May 07, 2013 10:00 am

Greetings:

Just checking in with all things G & L. I have a 1980 F-100 II bought new in early 1981 (SN in the 000600's). I was looking for an Amercian Standard Strat and came back with a gorgeous natural finish G & L (and even saved $5 from the difference in what a strat cost at the time!) I still have the original reciept etc and love my guitar who has been my sole electric baby ever since...(I have 3 acoustics and a J-Bass)

I joined the board because I am thinking about getting another electric (ASAT? Comanche?) in semi-hollow body.

Re: Hi - new member, long time owner

Tue May 07, 2013 10:13 am

Swamp ash wrote:Greetings:

Just checking in with all things G & L. I have a 1980 F-100 II bought new in early 1981 (SN in the 000600's). I was looking for an Amercian Standard Strat and came back with a gorgeous natural finish G & L (and even saved $5 from the difference in what a strat cost at the time!) I still have the original reciept etc and love my guitar who has been my sole electric baby ever since...(I have 3 acoustics and a J-Bass)

I joined the board because I am thinking about getting another electric (ASAT? Comanche?) in semi-hollow body.

Welcome! :wave:

Please do check out this post:Welcome! Read This First and then post some photos of your F-100.
Don't forget to register it in our G&L Registry, too.

:ugeek:

Tue May 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Welcome! :wave:

Please do check out this post:Welcome! Read This First and then post some photos of your F-100.
Don't forget to register it in our G&L Registry, too.

:ugeek:[/quote]

Thanks!
Yeah, it may take me a while to get pics uploaded, but perhaps someday...

Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:16 am

Swamp ash wrote:Greetings:

Friends here i am newbie i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it

best wishes