Hey, New Member Here, Legacy owner, *PICS*

Sun May 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Hey guys, i've known about the forum and registry for awhile but never really interacted much. Just recently updated the registry for my now current G&L Legacy. Previous owner had it registered! Bottom line, this is one of my two favorite guitars ever (next to my SG Standard) and my absolute favorite in the single coil strat style guitars. It is a very unique guitar (to me anyways) with an Ebony board, Birdseye Maple neck ( :evilgrin: ) Sperzal Tuners and Lace Hot Gold pickups. My favorite part of the guitar is the Birdseye neck, fricken stunning. Pics dont do it justice. The body is a vintage white/creme, and the oddest factor is the mint green pickguard. As soon as i got the guitar, i was dead set on changing it out but, it has kinda grown on me. I plan to get an ASAT someday because i am currently tele less and i think after owning this Legacy, i'm a changed man. :D

Let me know what you guys think of the guit, my name is Seth, and i am a G&L lover :wave:

Re: Hey, New Member Here, Legacy owner, *PICS*

Sun May 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Noice mate & welcome aboard!! :thumbup: lovin the cream angle as well,has a vintage strat esthetic but with a touch of the new via the headstock & ebony board.must be a dream to play :D anyway enjoy your stay Seth,I'm sure a few of the other boys will be along soon to echo similar plaudits your way as well.cheers..

Sun May 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Welcome! :wave:

:sign0005: That BE neck is killer! IMO, the Mint guard and trem cover do work with Vintage White. :thumbup:

Which ASAT model are you considering for your next G&L?

:ugeek:

Sun May 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Craig wrote:Welcome! :wave:

:sign0005: That BE neck is killer! IMO, the Mint guard and trem cover do work with Vintage White. :thumbup:

Which ASAT model are you considering for your next G&L?

:ugeek:

Didn't know id be meeting the owner himself, I appreciate this site. :happy0065:

As for ASAT models i honestly couldn't say. I probably can't go top of the line like this Legacy. Any suggestions?

Sun May 05, 2013 10:43 pm

The Black Page wrote:Noice mate & welcome aboard!! :thumbup: lovin the cream angle as well,has a vintage strat esthetic but with a touch of the new via the headstock & ebony board.must be a dream to play :D anyway enjoy your stay Seth,I'm sure a few of the other boys will be along soon to echo similar plaudits your way as well.cheers..

It truly is a dream. The neck is always smooth.. hard to explain. The fretboard is crisp and snappy. Just a great piece of art and music.