New from Louisiana

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 am

:o Hello all. New to the forum and recently picked up a couple of G&L's Bought an American ASAT Classsic and a ASAT Tribute Deluxe Carved Top. Really like the way both of them play and sound. Used to only play flatter radius guitars, but these are 7 1/2 and 9 inch. I was in the process of building a parts-caster with a Fender body, WD neck with humbuckers. In the process of selling it, because it just does not stand up to the G&L. Also used to play Gibson scaled guitars, and only LP shaped. Pretty much now the only thing I pick up is the classic tele shape. It's good to be guitar happier.

Sam

Re: New from Louisiana

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:13 am

SamIV wrote::o Hello all. New to the forum and recently picked up a couple of G&L's Bought an American ASAT Classsic and a ASAT Tribute Deluxe Carved Top. Really like the way both of them play and sound. Used to only play flatter radius guitars, but these are 7 1/2 and 9 inch. I was in the process of building a parts-caster with a Fender body, WD neck with humbuckers. In the process of selling it, because it just does not stand up to the G&L. Also used to play Gibson scaled guitars, and only LP shaped. Pretty much now the only thing I pick up is the classic tele shape. It's good to be guitar happier.

Sam

Welcome! :wave:

In case you missed this post, please do check it out: Welcome! Read This First.

And don't forget to post photos of your G&Ls and add them to our G&L Registry; they don't exist without photos. ;)

:ugeek: