Stringfellow introduction

Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi my name is Frank Scalabrino,I have been an entertainer since the age of 5 at my uncles bars in Brooklyn NY.Started playing the Guitar when I was 12 and played in the 60s dirty dancing era up in the Catskill MTS. of NY,was a great time.Did the rock scene and the wedding band Gigs which I really loved.In 76 after doing a 4 year tour in the USA during Nam,oh I also did a year with the USO in 71.I opened up a restaurant in Long Island called the skipper so I could play every nite. Well I did but I also became the chef.Well anyway I moved to Jackson hole WY my son is Wyoming Allstate Jazz guitarist and my lead guitarist in my band.You have to take a look on my website and see this kid play.http://www.greatguitarsanddrums.com/guitars/index.php?main_page=page&id=25
I started selling guitars on line about a 2 years ago and then I discovered the G&Ls What a guitar ,I ask myself why would someone buy a Fender off the self when they can buy a custom shop G&L for the same price or less.
Regards to All
Frank

Re: Stringfellow introduction

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Welcome Frank. I looked at your Web Site and it is nice. Good to see another knowledgeable dealer available! -- Darwin