Still Here & Now Have More G&L Guitars

Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Hi :greet: ,
Well, I'm still here and now have more G&L Guitars. Still have my first G&L, 2012 Tribute ASAT Deluxe Carved Top Trans Black. Then I picked up a 2010 Tribute L-2000 Carved Flamed Maple Top Sunburst (Bass). And now I just received my 2008 Tribute S-500 Blueburst. All were demo models in great shape and at a very reasonable price. Love G&L! Other than my PRS SE Tremonti Custom, I don't think I will ever own anything but G&L electric guitars.

Re: Still Here & Now Have More G&L Guitars

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:26 am

sweet !! .... there seems to be a "trend" between G & L's and PRS"s .... they just seem to go real good together .... I have one G & L here now and two new one's coming , but I have a feelling that a PRS is in the future also :)

enjoy !!

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Fumble fingers wrote:sweet !! .... there seems to be a "trend" between G & L's and PRS"s .... they just seem to go real good together .... I have one G & L here now and two new one's coming , but I have a feelling that a PRS is in the future also :)

enjoy !!

they do go together. prs' look nice hanging on the wall, great to look at, the g&l's sound good and play well.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:14 pm

Nice to see you still around. Enjoy those G&L 's!

Cheers,

Will