Long time, no see ...

Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:00 pm

My first visit to the ol' site in a good, long stretch of time. G&L's introduction of the new Fallout model caught my eye as that instrument looks like it'd be just plain fun to play. That in turn incited a visit over here. And, wow ... quite a discovery here that a Limited Edition II discussion has been actively under way for quite some time. Hard to believe the first one was created 14 years ago! Hope this project proves to be similarly successful.

Re: Long time, no see ...

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:53 pm

BWT wrote:My first visit to the ol' site in a good, long stretch of time. G&L's introduction of the new Fallout model caught my eye as that instrument looks like it'd be just plain fun to play. That in turn incited a visit over here. And, wow ... quite a discovery here that a Limited Edition II discussion has been actively under way for quite some time. Hard to believe the first one was created 14 years ago! Hope this project proves to be similarly successful.

Hi Brad,

Yes, it sure has been a long time. The new Fallout is definitely an eye catcher. :thumbup:
I'm sure seeing the threads on the LE-2 brings back some memories, doesn't it. ;)

Thanks for stopping by and hope you can drop in more often. :wave:

:ugeek:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Hey folks,

In case you didn't know, BWT (Brad Traweek) is the creator of the http://www.guitarsbyleo.com website.

Background: This site was originally created by Brad W. Traweek. It is a continuation
of his original G&L tribute page developed in mid-1997 while he was a student at the University of
Arizona, and its structure, features and content have continually improved under his creativity and technical
expertise since its inception.

Once again Brad, thanks for stopping by and you are always welcome here. :greet:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Hello Brad! Thanks for creating the single greatest time suck I have in my life. Seriously, thank you. :elguitar054:

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 am

Brad, welcome back. I have enjoyed the fruits of you excellent work for several years!-- Darwin

Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Craig wrote:Hey folks,

In case you didn't know, BWT (Brad Traweek) is the creator of the http://www.guitarsbyleo.com website.

Background: This site was originally created by Brad W. Traweek. It is a continuation
of his original G&L tribute page developed in mid-1997 while he was a student at the University of
Arizona, and its structure, features and content have continually improved under his creativity and technical
expertise since its inception.

Once again Brad, thanks for stopping by and you are always welcome here. :greet:

Thanks for the warm welcome, Craig! Missed seeing you and Dean at NAMM - my first year in quite some time not attending. Had mixed feelings about that ... somewhat of a relief not working the show, and yet at the same time I missed getting to partake in the experience and getting to run into fine folks such as yourself!

Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:46 pm

JagInTheBag wrote:Hello Brad! Thanks for creating the single greatest time suck I have in my life. Seriously, thank you. :elguitar054:

That's great to hear, and very consistent with the original intent which was creating a place for like-minded individuals to get together and enthuse! I still have a ton of the things - vintage examples primarily - and it truly is a disease. :D

Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 pm

darwinohm wrote:Brad, welcome back. I have enjoyed the fruits of you excellent work for several years!-- Darwin

Excellent, very glad to hear it! It was a joy handing the day-to-day aspects off to Craig as I knew he'd serve the place well, and he's done so.