Greetings from the great Potato state

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:34 am

I love the new look of the forum. I will definitely be posting more as I could not get the hang of the old format.
I'm 54 and art director for a sign company. I've been playing since I was 11 or 12. These days it's the occasional jazz gig as well as weekly duties at a rockin' church service. Had carpal tunnel surgery last week and I'm chompin' at the bit to play but doc says I have to wait till stitches are out next week. Stinks.
Anyway...seems like good people here...looking forward to pitching my .02 in.

Re: Greetings from the great Potato state

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 am

Greetings Jazzrat!

Ouch carpal tunnel surgery! Hope you have a quick recovery and can get back to playing quickly!

:elguitar054:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Hey Jazzrat, good to see you here. You'll know me better as Surfcaster from the Christian Musician Forum! I, too will probably post a little more with this new format.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Surfcaster...er...ummm..Muleya...darn tootin'.... nice to see you here as well! :)

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:31 am

Ever since I sold that Charvel Surfcaster, that handle just doesn't seem quite right. But I can't change it on forums where it's already in use without re-registering, so I'll just have to suffer from multiple-handle syndrome!!

BTW, wishing you a full speedy recovery so you can pick up a guitar again soon!