New Old Guy

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Just new to the group. I've owned my ASAT Classic since 1993. I have over a dozen guitars and have to say that every time I play my ASAT, I'm reminded of how wonderful it is. I got the opportunity to play a new 2012 Asat Classic S yesterday...wow.. one of the best sounding guitars I've ever played.

Looking forward to learning more about this group.

Re: New Old Guy

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Welcome to the forum coloradojeff! You'll find a lot of good information here presented by a lot of interesting folks.

Post some photos of that ASAT Classic. The rule here is without pictures, it doesn't exist. ;)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Welcome to forum! I hope you have registered your ASAT in the Registry too. Unfortunately, you need a separate login for that but its worth it. bUt even if you don't, there is lots of interesting George&Leo stuff to be found here.

- Jos

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:42 pm

I did register the old ASAT in the registry. I was surprised to find the serial number right after mine listed there!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:32 am

Welcome aboard!! I love my G&L's...

Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 pm

WELCOME JEFF!
G&Ls rock!
Steve

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Hey Jeff. A hearty warm welcome to you (my brother's name is Jeff). I'm old too - but not as old as Darwin - yet!

Would love to see some pics of your ASAT and to hear more about you. Glad you found this place at long last!

- ed