Just got 1st G & L

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:50 am

Just got a Legacy . Quite happy with it. Great feel and sound. It must be something Special, as my wife walked in yesterday as I was playing and said " You know dear, that Guitar really does have a nice sound. So clear and nice". She's been through my new guitar ecstasy more than once. She usually just kind of sighs and walks away. When she notices the difference - well it must be a mighty special Guitar.
My last Strat (outside of ones I built) was a long time ago. I went out and tried a bunch of new Strats a couple years ago and was VERY disappointed. So had been reading up on the G&L's. I saw that a local small Guitar shop had some new & Used Legacy's last week. Really wanted to try on before buying . Out of them all it was a Graphite Metallic that grabbed me. So I was very happy to be able to support not only a small Guitar shop ,but a USA company. VERY important to me. My wife was happy that it was USA made also.
Thanks for a great Product. I'm sure I will get many years of great use out of it.

Re: Just got 1st G & L

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 pm

bbigd0 wrote:Just got a Legacy . Quite happy with it. Great feel and sound. It must be something Special, as my wife walked in yesterday as I was playing and said " You know dear, that Guitar really does have a nice sound. So clear and nice". She's been through my new guitar ecstasy more than once. She usually just kind of sighs and walks away. When she notices the difference - well it must be a mighty special Guitar.
My last Strat (outside of ones I built) was a long time ago. I went out and tried a bunch of new Strats a couple years ago and was VERY disappointed. So had been reading up on the G&L's. I saw that a local small Guitar shop had some new & Used Legacy's last week. Really wanted to try on before buying . Out of them all it was a Graphite Metallic that grabbed me. So I was very happy to be able to support not only a small Guitar shop ,but a USA company. VERY important to me. My wife was happy that it was USA made also.
Thanks for a great Product. I'm sure I will get many years of great use out of it.

Welcome and congrats on your new Legacy! :wave:
Obviously, you and your wife have great taste in guitars. :thumbup:

Please do add this guitar to our G&L Registry.
Also, we would love to see pictures of this guitar, too. ;)

See this post for details about posting photos (along with other details): Welcome! Read This First.

:ugeek:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:16 am

Congrat's on the new G&L! as most folks around here myself included, before you know it these guitars breed like rabbits..lol, before you know it you'll have 2 then 5 then, well you get the idea!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:26 am

Congrats on new G&L! It is so true, I hope you got extra gtr. stands for the up and coming new purchases you are soon to make!
Im on # 3 and I said to my wife,ONLY one more, well you get the pic! Wife also said how nice my Legacy Special sounded,kinda weird as she also says I only have 2 hands why 10 gtrs? Well Good Luck w/new ax!
Steve