Hello to all

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 am

Hello. I am new to this forum. I just obtained a new guitar, which is made by G&L. I am doing a research about it and found this forum. Unfortunately I am not tech suvvy at all.... I'm trying figure out what I'm doing is whether wrong or right....

Re: Hello to all

Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 am

Welcome aboard!, you will find ton's of info on hear and ton's of opinions!, some good, some, well?..kidding! anyway, like I said welcome.
Oh, and pic's of your axe is allways welcome! plus you can put it in the Registry.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 am

Momoko wrote:Hello. I am new to this forum. I just obtained a new guitar, which is made by G&L. I am doing a research about it and found this forum. Unfortunately I am not tech suvvy at all.... I'm trying figure out what I'm doing is whether wrong or right....

Welcome! :wave:

Check out this post: Welcome! Read This First.
It should help you with navigation of our guitarsbyleo.com website and the G&LDP (aka G&L Forum).

Please tells us about your new guitar, including photos!

:ugeek:

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:12 am

Welcome, Momoko! What model and year is your new G&L?

Ken

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi, Huck, Craig and Ken.
I have Jerry Cantrell Rampage. I have a Daisy Rock guitar for a while. My guitar instructor is a big time G&L guy and one day he told me that it's time for me to upgrade my guitar. I picked Rampage because I loved AiC for a long time. I also tried other G&L guitars at my local music store and like them so much. Their tribute series are really nice pricewise, designwise and soundwise! And I would like to get ASAT Deluxe Carved Top next....

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:47 am

Momoko wrote:Hi, Huck, Craig and Ken.
I have Jerry Cantrell Rampage. I have a Daisy Rock guitar for a while. My guitar instructor is a big time G&L guy and one day he told me that it's time for me to upgrade my guitar. I picked Rampage because I loved AiC for a long time. I also tried other G&L guitars at my local music store and like them so much. Their tribute series are really nice pricewise, designwise and soundwise! And I would like to get ASAT Deluxe Carved Top next....

Sounds like you found a home for all your guitar needs and your instructor know's what he's talking about as G&L's are the finest
guitars on the planet as far as I'm concerned!, and I have played many thru out my 39 years of music!
Enjoy the ride!