Brand new member with 1 recomendation

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:13 pm

hello all. jitter bug here. i only recently discovered G&L guitars. I was in a music shop in portland, maine, and there was an old timer jamming out in the back. He was behind a wall of speakers so i couldnt see, but i could hear. it sounded awesome. i went and asked him what he was playing on and he said a G&L legacy. he said he had one back home as well and that he was a big fan. I got home and started researching and got hooked. problem is most shops dont carry them around here. and the portland music shop only had two.

my recomendation regards the forum registration. the Question at the bottom should have a less specific answer. meaning instead of case sensitive, and to also include the &, and spaces or non-spaces. i failed the first round, but got it hours later in my second attempt. just a thought.

thank you. i like the website

Re: Brand new member with 1 recomendation

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 am

Welcome aboard!, I'm kind of a new member myself and just wanted to say I failed the question for 2 day's, haha?
But yes, I do agree with you on that because I started to think the website was down?

Re: Brand new member with 1 recomendation

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Jitter Bug wrote:hello all. jitter bug here. i only recently discovered G&L guitars. I was in a music shop in portland, maine, and there was an old timer jamming out in the back. He was behind a wall of speakers so i couldnt see, but i could hear. it sounded awesome. i went and asked him what he was playing on and he said a G&L legacy. he said he had one back home as well and that he was a big fan. I got home and started researching and got hooked. problem is most shops dont carry them around here. and the portland music shop only had two.

my recomendation regards the forum registration. the Question at the bottom should have a less specific answer. meaning instead of case sensitive, and to also include the &, and spaces or non-spaces. i failed the first round, but got it hours later in my second attempt. just a thought.

thank you. i like the website

Welcome! :wave:

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots and has
worked very well to date. The question I choose (What does "G&L" stand for?) is listed in
our G&L Knowledgebase, so one of the three valid responses is readily available.
Case does matter here, after all it is G&L not g&l. :lol:

I have updated the READ ME FIRST: guitarsbyleo.com History and G&LDP Guidelines to include
information about this spambot measure including the valid answers.

:ugeek: