New from Massachussetts

Thu May 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey guys. My name is Matt. I'm new here but a veteran forum rat. Mylespaul, Strat-talk, Orange amps, Marshall, Peavey...etc.. my rig, as of now is, 2010 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro Gold Top, 2004 American Strat, 3tsb, 2009 Squier Classic Vibe 50's Tele into an Orange AD30HTC head and Orange PPC212 Cab. Various pedals include Ibanez TS808HW, Dunlop Jerry Cantrell sig wah, various MXR and Boss and Fulltone OCD. I play in a cover band, we cover everything from AC/DC, RHCP, Pearl Jam and AIC to Maroon 5 and Cee Lo. I'm 44 years old and I just started playing again a couple of years ago. before that, i played for a few years as a teen. I dont own a G&L yet but I plan to change that soon.

Re: New from Massachussetts

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Welcome Matt.
Any particular G&L model(s) you're looking at? The folks here are quite knowledgeable and could be helpful to you in making a selection. -ed

Re: New from Massachussetts

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:53 pm

I've really been wanting a Rampage but i'm a little hesitant to buy one until i can afford better than the Trib. Although, i hear the Tribute is nice. I missed an opportunity to score a nice 87, that someone was selling on Mylespaul.com. I've also been looking at an 87 Invader.