Hello from Norway

Wed May 16, 2012 2:03 am

Hi, I'm a lefty player from Norway and has been playing guitar for years.
But as an lefty there are not to many choices of guitars out there, and I have owned way to many guitar through the years but I always fall back to my old American stratocaster.
What I really miss is humbucker sound on some of my songs, but the range on lefty fender guitar are poor.
And a friend of mine show me a G&L guitar and after a search on G&L homepage I got a feeling that this company really care for us lefty player :luv:
So do any one of you got a tips for an lefty G&L guitar with two humbucker, and I also wonder if I can choose any G&L color I want or do the guitars come with standard color?

Best Regards Svenni

Re: Hello from Norway

Wed May 16, 2012 5:48 am

Welcome Svenni!
Check out the classified area of this site you might find what your looking for there!
Steve

Thu May 17, 2012 9:10 am

svenni wrote:Hi, I'm a lefty player from Norway and has been playing guitar for years.
But as an lefty there are not to many choices of guitars out there, and I have owned way to many guitar through the years but I always fall back to my old American stratocaster.
What I really miss is humbucker sound on some of my songs, but the range on lefty fender guitar are poor.
And a friend of mine show me a G&L guitar and after a search on G&L homepage I got a feeling that this company really care for us lefty player :luv:
So do any one of you got a tips for an lefty G&L guitar with two humbucker, and I also wonder if I can choose any G&L color I want or do the guitars come with standard color?

Best Regards Svenni

Welcome, Svenni! :wave:

There are these USA models which are available in left-handed version: ASAT Deluxe, ASAT Deluxe Semi-Hollow,
and Legacy HB2. You can order them with any of the various color finishes G&L offers.

For a list of the current USA models available in left-handed version, see: Current G&L Lefty standard production Models.

Hope this helps and let us know the details of which one you might be ordering.

:ugeek:

Thu May 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Thanks for the reply, this sounds great.
Do you know if it's possible to select all the options who is in the list for the USA models, like neck profiles, neck finishes etc..

Thanks Svenni

Thu May 17, 2012 11:46 pm

svenni wrote:Do you know if it's possible to select all the options who is in the list for the USA models, like neck profiles, neck finishes etc..

Yes, there's the list with prices for options:
http://www.buffalobrosguitars.com/gAndL ... ption.html

Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 am

Hi, I have finally order the guitar I bought it at Adirondack Guitar thanks to Dennis who do an excellent work for us lefty players :happy0065:
I order a legacy and here are some of the spec:
Neck profile: 2a vintage V
Neck wood: Flatsawn hard rock mapel, Maple fingerboard
Headstock: Matching body finish
Nut: Graph Tech Graphite Nut
Tuners: Schaller Locking Tuners
Bridge: G&L Dual Fulcrum Tremolo
Pickups: Humbucker bridge, Singel mid, Humbucker Neck. all in white
Pickguard: White Pearloid
Guitar finish: Turquoise Metal Flake

I'm looking forward to get this beauty :luv:

Wed May 30, 2012 11:41 am

did you consider the dfs trem upgrade? i would not get a guitar from g&l without it.