New member and new G&L owner.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Hi I'm TB, I purchased a G&L Korina Custom, Tele style guitar with the Tau Ferro fingerboard. The one with the Lover/Duncan neck humbucker and MFD bridge PU. I picked it up two days ago from a small music store that I have frequented for years. I have been playing it through my 68 Deluxe Reverb and Polytone mb2 since I got t. It sounds fantastic. Itis one of the best sounding guitars I've ever played. It sounds great for jazz and rock. The action is great, but I am adjusting to the slightly chunky neck. It is beautiful with its simple and traditional look. Thanks for having me aboard this interesting and informative forum, TB.

Re: New member and new G&L owner.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Congratulation ! If you're not aware of this rule : pictures or it doesn't exist !!! :D now you are.

By the way, your model is called an ASAT Classic Bluesboy Korina (limited edition)

Have fun !

Xavier

Re: New member and new G&L owner.

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 am

Tbrady wrote:Hi I'm TB, I purchased a G&L Korina Custom, Tele style guitar with the Tau Ferro fingerboard. The one with the Lover/Duncan neck humbucker and MFD bridge PU. I picked it up two days ago from a small music store that I have frequented for years. I have been playing it through my 68 Deluxe Reverb and Polytone mb2 since I got t. It sounds fantastic. Itis one of the best sounding guitars I've ever played. It sounds great for jazz and rock. The action is great, but I am adjusting to the slightly chunky neck. It is beautiful with its simple and traditional look. Thanks for having me aboard this interesting and informative forum, TB.

Welcome! :wave:

Please do post a photo, as we love to see any new G&L and it does also prove existance. :lol:
See this post for info on posting photos: Welcome! Read This First.

BTW, the fretboard wood type is Pao Ferro. And don't forget to add your Korina ASAT Classic Bluesboy to our G&L Registry.

:sign0011: