New to G&L

Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 pm

I had been looking for a strat style guitar, but not a pricey one. I'm a bass and acoustic guitar player but always wanted to branch out. After much research I decided upon a Tribute Legacy. I found a new one on ebay, tobacco burst, with the "make offer" option. I low balled the guy (or so I thought) at $400 (new guitar, gig bag, free shipping). Low and behold they accepted the offer! After an issue with the one I bought (shipping damage) found before it was shipped. To make a long story longer I now own a Blue Burst Tribute Legacy. Beautiful guitar, now to learn to play this beauty! :D

Re: New to G&L

Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Welcome to the family Titaniumman.

You should be aware that as long as no pics of the guitar are posted, as far as this forum is concerned, it does NOT exist ;)

- Jos

Re: New to G&L

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 am

Titaniumman wrote:I had been looking for a strat style guitar, but not a pricey one. I'm a bass and acoustic guitar player but always wanted to branch out. After much research I decided upon a Tribute Legacy. I found a new one on ebay, tobacco burst, with the "make offer" option. I low balled the guy (or so I thought) at $400 (new guitar, gig bag, free shipping). Low and behold they accepted the offer! After an issue with the one I bought (shipping damage) found before it was shipped. To make a long story longer I now own a Blue Burst Tribute Legacy. Beautiful guitar, now to learn to play this beauty! :D

Welcome and congratulations! :wave:

In case you have not read this post: Welcome! Read This First, it has the information for posting photos. ;)

Also, please do add your Tribute Legacy to our G&L Registry, too.

:sign0011: