Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Howdy all, I'm a bass player first, acoustic guitar player 2nd, and I just bought my first G&L electric guitar today. I just enjoy playing music and singing and this is just another step in my progression. I play bass and sing in a worship band, and play acoustic and sing in another band. I'll be checking this forum out for tips on the electric. I can't wait for it to get here! :banana:

Re: newbie

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Welcome, Titaniumman! What G&L model did you get?

Ken

Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Welcome T-man, Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new guit.-- Darwin

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Titaniumman wrote:Howdy all, I'm a bass player first, acoustic guitar player 2nd, and I just bought my first G&L electric guitar today. I just enjoy playing music and singing and this is just another step in my progression. I play bass and sing in a worship band, and play acoustic and sing in another band. I'll be checking this forum out for tips on the electric. I can't wait for it to get here! :banana:

Welcome! :wave:

Check out the READ ME FIRST: guitarsbyleo.com History and G&LDP Guidelines. It has info on posting photos here. ;)

Since you are also a bass player, you should also check out Ken Baker's Bassesbyleo-The Official G&L Bass Support Forum.

:ugeek:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:34 pm

darwinohm wrote:Welcome T-man, Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your new guit.-- Darwin

+1 8-)

Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Great news on your new ax! I just got a comanche,and man, do i love the way it sounds and plays,I think your really gonna dig your new gtr.
By the way what model did you buy?