hello all

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi all
just joined this site in hopes of learning more about my new...used comanche that i have had a week and love like its been around me for 20 years!

Re: hello all

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Congrats on the Comanche, and welcome to the G&LDP!

Ken

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

timewave wrote:Hi all
just joined this site in hopes of learning more about my new...used comanche that i have had a week and love like its been around me for 20 years!

Welcome! :wave:

Please do share a photo or two of your Comanche. We all love seeing another G&L and there are some here who require photo proof. ;)

Also, please add this guitar to our G&L Registry.

:ugeek:

Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Welcome and show us those Z-Coils. I have a couple of Z-3s and think that they are great.-- Darwin

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 pm

timewave wrote:Hi all

Welcome,

What color is your Comanche? ..............Ah... I just read some of your other posts and saw it is Blueburst......maple or rosewood fretboard???

Pictures?

Michael

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 am

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your new Comanche!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Thankyou all for a warm welcome! I will post pics asap, I am very interested in learning more about G+L gtrs,I have already registered my gtr. Having played for many years on many gtrs I can say this comanche sounds and plays so sweet Im sorry it took me this long to grab one. :luv: Looking foward to all this axe and guitarsbyleo can offer.Thanks again Steve

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:33 pm

timewave wrote:Thankyou all for a warm welcome! I will post pics asap, I am very interested in learning more about G+L gtrs,I have already registered my gtr. Having played for many years on many gtrs I can say this comanche sounds and plays so sweet Im sorry it took me this long to grab one. :luv: Looking foward to all this axe and guitarsbyleo can offer.Thanks again Steve

You might be interested in this post in our G&L Knowledgebase: Comanches For Dummies Redux by BoogieBill.
It has been a helpful post to many, and no, I am not calling you a dummy. :lol:

Hope this helps.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 pm

hello all
i have posted pics in the gallery although they open in a very large pic ,sorry bout that i'll try to do better in the future. play-on steve t.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 am

timewave wrote:hello all
i have posted pics in the gallery although they open in a very large pic ,sorry bout that i'll try to do better in the future. play-on steve t.

I have corrected the sizing on your Registered Gallery photo. Here it is:

Nice Comanche :thumbup:

Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks Craig! :confused0007: Dont know what happend there.