New Member Happy B-Day

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:18 am

My beautiful and outstanding wife agreed that I need an electric guitar for my upcoming Birthday (next week). We decided on a Tribute series Legacy. As seldom as I get to use an electric (I usually play acoustic guitars leading worship) I didn't want to pay the extra $$$ for a USA model. I played both and honestly I could not tell the difference in sound or feel.
I'm looking forward to leaning a few of the more powerful (electric appropriate) worship songs and hopefully a few lead licks while I'm at it.

Re: New Member Happy B-Day

Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 am

Psalm 100 wrote:My beautiful and outstanding wife agreed that I need an electric guitar for my upcoming Birthday (next week). We decided on a Tribute series Legacy. As seldom as I get to use an electric (I usually play acoustic guitars leading worship) I didn't want to pay the extra $$$ for a USA model. I played both and honestly I could not tell the difference in sound or feel.
I'm looking forward to leaning a few of the more powerful (electric appropriate) worship songs and hopefully a few lead licks while I'm at it.

Welcome! :wave:

You are a very lucky guy to have such a wonderful and thoughtful wife and
I think you have made a wise choice with the Tribute Legacy as your first electric guitar! :thumbup:

Please do post a photo or two once you get the guitar and add it to our G&L Registry, too.

Where are you located?

:happyBD: (next week)

:ugeek:

Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 am

You asked. Done & Done! :geek:

Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:40 am

Wow, that's a beauty!

Welcome! - ed

Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Welcome Psalm 100! I use my Wil Ray Tribute often in worship service. Hope you enjoy ytour G&L as much as I do! ~JagInTheBag

Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Beautiful guitar, Psalm 100! Electric guitars rarely make their way into our church services (which tend to be hymn based)...I can only think of twice, and both times were me! Once was with my Legacy, the other before I owned G&L.

Hope you'll enjoy your electric guitar journey!!