Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 am

Well, almost.... I don't have a G&L yet but, I'm almost convinced. I have to find a shop or 2 that has em so I can actually touch one or 2. Pics and youtube only goes so far.

Anyways, Hi to everyone!

JohnR.

Re: New Member

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 pm

JohnR wrote:Well, almost.... I don't have a G&L yet but, I'm almost convinced. I have to find a shop or 2 that has em so I can actually touch one or 2. Pics and youtube only goes so far.

Anyways, Hi to everyone!

JohnR.

Welcome John! :wave:

You don't have to own a G&L instrument to be a member here.
Hang around here, peruse the various sub-forums and definitely
seek out some G&L dealers in your area. Once you get some in
your hands you should be convinced. They sell themselves when
a perspective buyer tries them out. ;)

In case you have not yet checked the G&L main website (http://www.glguitars.com),
here's a link to the US dealers page. Click on it and select your state for a list of the dealers in your state.

:ugeek:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Post pictures when you find the right one John! What model are you leaning toward?

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Thanks Craig, Jag,

I really like the Legacy HB, haven't decided yet. I do need (strongly desire) the humbucker for what I do, and I don't want to loose position 4, I love that sound. Honey or clear with the Maple board.

Currently I'm using a 79 Jap Strat clone with a Lil Screamin Demon (Bridge) and Guitarheads Hex Singles (Mid/Neck). Next is the Pod X3 Live, a GuyTronix 2watt Gilmore Jr mic'd to the house. It's time to upgrade. It would be nice if G&L had the compound radius option:)

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:10 pm

JohnR wrote: It would be nice if G&L had the compound radius option:)

12" radius neck, combined with G&L neck with, you won't miss it or need it. Go play one, check it out!