Hello from Fort Myers, FL

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:28 pm

I have had a Commanche for a few years but haven't played much until recently. I had to replace one of the Z-coils ... But now it works great. My main amps are a THD Flexi and a Univalve ... The Commanche sounds great through both.

Re: Hello from Fort Myers, FL

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:59 am

Jimtl wrote:I have had a Commanche for a few years but haven't played much until recently. I had to replace one of the Z-coils ... But now it works great. My main amps are a THD Flexi and a Univalve ... The Commanche sounds great through both.

Welcome! :wave:

We'd love to see a pic or two of your Comanche and there are some here
that require proof. :lol:

Please check out the Welcome! Read This First post.

:sign0011:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Ha! My folks spent 20 years in Ft. Myers. Had to move them North to be near for health reasons last year, but I do miss that place. The Edison/Ford museum is really something - as are Sanibel, Captiva and Ft. Myers beach. Great fun to be had. My parents lived right where College Parkway meets the Caloosahatchee river. Some great fishing near there. Welcome! - ed

Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:21 am

Jimtl wrote:I have had a Commanche for a few years but haven't played much until recently. I had to replace one of the Z-coils ... But now it works great. My main amps are a THD Flexi and a Univalve ... The Commanche sounds great through both.

Welcome.

Have you ever made it to St. Petersburg and the Salvador Dali Museum?

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:08 pm

:searching: I still don't see photos. Love the Comanche! Welcome from Chicago, IL :greet:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 am

The Comanche is a great guitar! I really love mine :D Let's see some pictures!!