New to G&L and Forum - Hey I'm Lefty Too!

Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Hello everyone. Brand new to G&L and the Forum. I just ordered a USA Legacy HB Lefty from Adirondack Guitar. Supposed to get delivered tomorrow! Never had a chance to play one before - the curse of us lefties - but hoping for the best. I have an '89 American Strat, and a few imports. I guess I got bug! :thumbup:

Re: New to G&L and Forum - Hey I'm Lefty Too!

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

trautmana wrote:Hello everyone. Brand new to G&L and the Forum. I just ordered a USA Legacy HB Lefty from Adirondack Guitar. Supposed to get delivered tomorrow! Never had a chance to play one before - the curse of us lefties - but hoping for the best. I have an '89 American Strat, and a few imports. I guess I got bug! :thumbup:

Welcome! :wave:

Glad you found G&L and our Forum. BTW, the Forum (aka G&LDP) is just a part of the
guitarsbyleo.com website, so if you don't see the nine green menu buttons near the top
of the page, go to www.guitarsbyleo.com.

When you get a chance, please take a picture or two of your Legacy HB and post them.
And don't forget to register the guitar in our G&L Registry, too.

:sign0011:

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:07 am

Welcome to the G&L forum! Another Lefty! :happy0007:

High quality LH guitars can be expensive & hard to find. G&L creates fine instruments at reasonable prices.

Enjoy your new Legacy HB!!

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:22 am

Welcome fellow southpaw.

Does G&L attract lefties? One reason I was drawn by the company was because I would see a lot of them out there on the internet. I guess they make them at the same price as a righty, and they appear to make quite a few of them. Very cool.