howdy!

Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 am

howdy. been playing guitfiddle for 35 years or so. had about everything, including fenders, vintage, cbs, japanese, mexican.... i came home with an tribute asat classic last night. haven't gotten way into her yet, but it's awesome to finally have a guitar that i can do roy buchanan pedal steel tricks with. all my other tele type guitars's pots just didn't have a good range to them, unlike this one. i made a great choice by going with an asat!!!

live in fenton, missouri.

Re: howdy!

Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:02 pm

roygatton wrote:howdy. been playing guitfiddle for 35 years or so. had about everything, including fenders, vintage, cbs, japanese, mexican.... i came home with an tribute asat classic last night. haven't gotten way into her yet, but it's awesome to finally have a guitar that i can do roy buchanan pedal steel tricks with. all my other tele type guitars's pots just didn't have a good range to them, unlike this one. i made a great choice by going with an asat!!!

live in fenton, missouri.

Welcome! :wave:

I can tell by your userid that you are a Roy Buchanan and Danny Gatton fan. You can count me in their fanclub too! :thumbup:

Check out our Tutorials for posting photos:

Tutorial: Posting photos

We have an unwritten rule that an instrument does not exist unless you post a photo of it. There are some
here that will require this proof. ;)

If you have not registered it in our G&L Registry, please do.

:sign0011:

Re: howdy!

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:10 am