new mbr - have the tele

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 pm

'excuse me - the ASAT bug.

60 yrs young, just began, again after 40 years, to play, and am having a ball! I have some questions that I'll present in the proper place on ordering a new G&L. I live in the Richmond, VA area, and also have a Taylor acoustic and a PRS singlecut, and a SAS NF (but don't like the double cut body shape - wish they made it on a G&L ASAT body).

Y'all be gentle with this old man...

Linwood

Re: new mbr - have the tele

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:13 pm

lshines wrote:'excuse me - the ASAT bug.

60 yrs young, just began, again after 40 years, to play, and am having a ball! I have some questions that I'll present in the proper place on ordering a new G&L. I live in the Richmond, VA area, and also have a Taylor acoustic and a PRS singlecut, and a SAS NF (but don't like the double cut body shape - wish they made it on a G&L ASAT body).

Y'all be gentle with this old man...

Linwood

Welcome, Linwood! :wave:

There are a lot of ASAT models to choose from and they are all great! :thumbup:

:elguitar054:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Welcome, Linwood! Sorry I can't give you any advice about ASATs (I've never been interested in Telecasters and their improved descendants). Is your PRS the real McCoy or an SE model? I was interested in a PRS SE before I found my G&L.

I suspect we live quite close to one another, by the way.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:43 pm

PRS made in the USA...they're great guitars!
Be in touch!
Still looking for that ASAT - have found a couple, but now can't decide on what (the first) will be color/finish....

Linwood