New Guy

Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi folks..I'm a new guy..Just bought (actually traded for) a BEAUTIFUL Natural Ash Body ASAT Classic with the gun oil maple neck..Wowzers!! Tone to the bone!! It's actually my second G&L..I sold my other custom ASAT a few years ago..and have been kicking myself ever since..(Sound Familiar?) I am also a member of the Heritage Owners Club..I play a H-535 model which is similar to a Gibson 335.. I'm very happy to be in the Club!! Scott

Re: New Guy

Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Welcome aboard.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 am

Welcome, Scott. I know a few of the members here own Heritage guitars too. You're in the right place!

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 am

Welcome Scott. I would like to have a Heritage, more the LP style and may find one some day. I also have several G&Ls that I traded and wish I had kept.-- Darwin

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:55 am

Hey Scott,

Welcome to the club. Sound that like many of us you have found some viable alternatives to the more popular brands ;)

- Jos

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:23 am

Hi Scott,

It sounds like you have the best of both worlds, i.e. long and
short scale guitars (G&L and Heritage respectively).

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 pm

jwebsmall wrote:Hi Scott,

It sounds like you have the best of both worlds, i.e. long and
short scale guitars (G&L and Heritage respectively).

Yep..Plus one has buckers and the other single coils..Cheers!1

Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Does your Heritage have the HRW or gold age pickups?

Both are outstanding.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:54 am

jwebsmall wrote:Does your Heritage have the HRW or gold age pickups?

Both are outstanding.

My 535 has Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Pickups..they are fairlyhigh output non-wax-potted pickups, with what I like to call a "vintage" tone..I Love em!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:04 am

Yo smurf, how's it going ?

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Yo buddy!! How is ya?

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:42 pm

I kind of think G&Ls are more Fenderish than today's Fenders, and Heritages are more Gibsonish than today's Gibsons. Welcome to the world of G&L!