Howdy

Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 am

New to the forum(sort of) I did visit a bit a few years ago. Last year I started to visit again. I do stop by every few days. I own two Legacy guitars.

Both are "3 bolter" age. The white one is the one I play most. The green one does not get much use.

SLW

Re: Howdy

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 am

Wow these are both beautiful guitars.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 pm

Sweet. I traded my Surf Green Strat last week and I discovered the wall was lackluster. The power of Green is amazing! Fine lookers-- Darwin

Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Nice! Love that green :happy0065:

- Jos

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Wow, that green one is a vision of pure awesomeness. :sign0011:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Thanks for the kind words. The green one is pretty. I have had them both on the rack for some time. I always seem to pick up the white one. It has more dings and blemishes but it is my favorite.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Are the necks different. What makes the white one your favorite?

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 am

The necks are the same profile as far as I can tell. I have owned the white one several years longer. It just seems a little more familiar to my hands. Perhaps it was played a lot by its first owner and then I have played it so it is more broken in. I bought the green one form a young man in my area. His dad bought it for him new and he did not play it much. Perhaps the edges of the fretboard are worn a little bit and I am aware of it in some way. I am not normally one to believe in "mojo" but there is something about the white one I prefer.