Hi everyone!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago i have acquired a black G&L Legacy Tribute Series, right-handed, which i have successfully flipped to the other side thanks to a friend of mine. Since this isn't the right section to post images, i'll be posting pics down in the pics section.

Nice to meet you all!

Re: Hi everyone!

Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 am

rolandc wrote:Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago i have acquired a black G&L Legacy Tribute Series, right-handed, which i have successfully flipped to the other side thanks to a friend of mine. Since this isn't the right section to post images, i'll be posting pics down in the pics section.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome! :greet:

I saw your pictures of your transformed Tribute Legacy. Very nice!
How do you like it?

:sign0011:

Re: Hi everyone!

Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:32 am

Hello Craig,

and thanks a lot for your welcoming ;)
Well i sure don't regret having bought a G&L, and put aside the design question, i find it very convenient to play on it, especially that the strings were brought closer to the neck, as part of the extra modifications made.
Apart of that, of course the volumes are somewhat bothering when playing in a standing position but i tend to easily forget about them and of course i knew that would be part of the hassles if any.
Although true lefty guitars are more expensive in essence, and i have myself been acquiring lefty models in the past, i am really glad i got new G&L the way it is now, so thanks everyone at G&L for providing good guitars at affordable prices, well that's the simplest way of putting it :)

ok i'm off to play now ;)