Hello from Belgium

Sat May 07, 2011 11:06 am

Hi everyone, a new member from Belgium checking in. I've always liked the G&L guitars and in january I finally ordered my first G&L, a Rampage in Whiskey finish (should arrive here next week). Last week I bought myself my first ever tele-shaped guitar, a G&L 30th Anniversary Asat Classic (I just made a thread on this guitar), I also ordered the Legacy from this series, I just love the Pearl Frost finish :shocked003:

A bit sad that G&L is so little known over here in Belgium, I hope I can change that :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to spending time here on the forum and talk about these amazing guitars!

Re: Hello from Belgium

Sat May 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Baco wrote:Hi everyone, a new member from Belgium checking in. I've always liked the G&L guitars and in january I finally ordered my first G&L, a Rampage in Whiskey finish (should arrive here next week). Last week I bought myself my first ever tele-shaped guitar, a G&L 30th Anniversary Asat Classic (I just made a thread on this guitar), I also ordered the Legacy from this series, I just love the Pearl Frost finish :shocked003:

A bit sad that G&L is so little known over here in Belgium, I hope I can change that :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to spending time here on the forum and talk about these amazing guitars!

Welcome! :greet:

I also really like the finish on the 30th Anniversary models (I have an F-100). :thumbup:

I would say that 2011 has been a very good year for you guitar wise. And thanks for spreading the word about G&L instruments there in Belgium.
:sign0011:

Tue May 10, 2011 6:43 am

welcome aboard...
i think you're the first Belgian i've seen online...

Wed May 11, 2011 9:02 am

I'm already looking forward to a "Waffles and Chocolate" edition of Lunch Report. Welcome! - ed