Oldie but newbie

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:44 am

Hello all. I've been playing acoustic for 35 years and just bought my first electric. I had always heard great things about G&L and after watching Craigslist for months, one finally came up. i am now the proud owner of a mid 90s S-500 in pearl (I know, I read the pimp coment!). You may see me on here asking for advice as I know noting about electrics, please be kind if I seem stupid. I will endeavor to check the previous posts first. A few things are confusing. I created an album and loaded a couple of photos but they don't show on their own and when I click on them they are huuuuuuge. I read that it automatically reduced the size, so if someone could help me here i would be happy to let others see them and "make the guitar officially exist". Also adding a profile photo is murky.
Thanks, Andy

Re: Oldie but newbie

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 am

Andy wrote:Hello all. I've been playing acoustic for 35 years and just bought my first electric. I had always heard great things about G&L and after watching Craigslist for months, one finally came up. i am now the proud owner of a mid 90s S-500 in pearl (I know, I read the pimp coment!). You may see me on here asking for advice as I know noting about electrics, please be kind if I seem stupid. I will endeavor to check the previous posts first. A few things are confusing. I created an album and loaded a couple of photos but they don't show on their own and when I click on them they are huuuuuuge. I read that it automatically reduced the size, so if someone could help me here i would be happy to let others see them and "make the guitar officially exist". Also adding a profile photo is murky.
Thanks, Andy

Welcome, Andy! :greet:

See my reply in your other post.

Also, just in case you haven't check this out: Welcome! Read This First

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 pm

hey Andy...welcome to the clubhouse...

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Greetings Andy! out of curiosity what acoustics are you currently using?