Soon to be custom G&L Legacy HB owner!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:53 pm

I just put in my order for a G&L Legacy HB, 2-tone, black pickups and guard and quartersaw hard maple neck with light vintage finish. I am very excited and can't to get my hands on it! I've been playing guitar for 15 years, but mostly acoustic. I've never owned an electric and thanks to my father in law buying me a Peavey Vyphr amp for x-mas, I now am on my way to getting a killer guitar.

I look forward to posting the pics real soon!

Re: Soon to be custom G&L Legacy HB owner!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Welcome! :greet:

And "the waiting is the hardest part" :lol:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:54 pm

I'm looking forward to the pics too. Sounds like an elegant guitar.

Welcome aboard, Bobo.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:09 am

I am also looking forward to the pictures. I have never seen the new light vintage gloss neck.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 am

bobosdaddy wrote:I've never owned an electric and thanks to my father in law buying me a Peavey Vyphr amp for x-mas, I now am on my way to getting a killer guitar.

Inlaws buying you gear? I want one of those! ;)

Good luck waiting Bobo. It will be worth it. And like Martin S, I am also curious about the light vintage gloss neck and its looks.

- Jos

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 am

Sounds like a nice one. I know I'm enjoying the Legacy HB I ordered around Thanksgiving and got mid-Feb...play it nearly every day!! Can't wait to see it!!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Hey Bobo,

OOOOOOOOOOOH a two tone Legacy with black pups and pick guard!! :luv:

That sounds really nice, I almost got a two tone myself but chose the Vintage White instead! But I LOVE LEGACYS, can't wait to see it myself!! :clap:

It will be worth the wait, TRUST ME!! :mrgreen: