Hello from the great white north, Eh!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi All,
I have been lurking around for awhile and thought it was finally time to introduce myself. I am a longtime fan of G&L's and have 4 in my collection - 93' s-500, 03' special, 06' bluesboy and a 25th anniversary.
The proof :)

I have just ordered a new sc-2 about 4 weeks ago, i know it will be a little while longer but it is all i seem to think about lately! Reading the boards certainly helps pass the time until she arrives.
Cheers
Scott

Re: Hello from the great white north, Eh!

Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Hi Scott. Welcome to the board. That is a handsome collection indeed.

I particularly like the honey coloured Bluesboy :luv:

Be sure to keep us updated with the SC-2. I haven't seen too many people around here who own one. Some pics would be welcome too, especially if it's Himilayan Blue :D

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Hi Scott,

Welcome! What took you so long? ;)

That is a fine collection of guitars. I especially like that 'deepness of the blue' in your S-500. Very royal kind o'blue.

- Jos

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 am

Thanks guys,

My time on the internet is somewhat limited - my little girls are 2 and 4 years old, free time is few and far between! As soon as the sc-2 arrives i will snap some pics, it certainly should be unique :) ( i won't give too much away other than it will be quite flaky!)

Scott

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:26 am

welcome, not sure where you live, but I am in the Niagara area in canada. I think there are a bunch of canucks on here!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:37 pm

I am a few hours down the 401 from you in the Thousand Islands area. I am glad to hear the north is well represented.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm in between both of you in the Big Smoke. Representin'!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:46 am

welcome...
i lived in Halifax for a couple years and loved it...
and i like to tease our northern brothers so be prepared...