New Legacy Owner From Massachusetts

Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Hello Everyone! My Name is Jesse and I'm from Central Massachusetts. Today I became a proud owner of my FIRST G&L Legacy! :banana: I used to play guitar when I was in my teens, but never anything serious. I became a singer for my brothers band and guitar took a back seat. Well, Now im 29 and getting back into guitar! When I was in my teens all I ever played was inexpensive Jacksons and Ibanez (all I could afford). I must say, this is the sweetest sounding guitar I have ever played and im amazed at all the different sounds you can get from it. My only regret is that I didnt get a G&L sooner! The man I got this off of said he purchased it some time between 2000-2001 but couldnt remember. It was babied and kept in his guitar room until it was just sold to me today. I know its a USA Legacy, but im not sure which model. I cant seem to find one like it on the web. Sparkle red, and mint pick guard. No matter tho, IM IN LOVE! Nice to meet you all, and my hats off to G&L :happy0065:

Here are some photos!

Re: New Legacy Owner From Massachusetts

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Beautiful Legacy. Welcome! - ed

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 pm

zapcosongs wrote:Beautiful Legacy. Welcome! - ed

+1! Don't forget to register your instrument or transfer ownership if it is already registered.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Welcome! :greet:

You have a standard production Legacy in Candy Apple Red finish.

We have 41 standard Legacy guitars with Rosewood fretboard and Candy Apple Red finish registered in our G&L Registry.
However, only one of them mentions a mint pickguard (in the Other Features field).

Please do register yours in our G&L Registry, when you get a chance.

:sign0011:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Hey Jesse,

oooooh :luv: I love Legacys! Congratulations! And welcome aboard!

Don't let Darwin see that RED guitar! :lol:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Im on my way to register now! Took me a little while to realize I needed to setup my profile in order to do it! Man, I just got my first and now I want another, this is too cool :D

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Welcome Jesse. Every time I see a candy apple red guitar I want one even more - that's a beautiful guitar!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Jdubs wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Im on my way to register now! Took me a little while to realize I needed to setup my profile in order to do it! Man, I just got my first and now I want another, this is too cool :D

Seems to be the way it goes! Got my first Legacy 3 years ago (just a standard Legacy with a Tobacco Burst finish, 1998 model, but basically like new!) I just got my 2nd, a Legacy HB...though no plans to get anymore at this point!!

Anyway, congrats on the new guitar...it's a beaut!!!