Hello From Spain. I got an Asat Classic!!!!!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Hello every one.

First, I´m sorry if there are some mistakes in my writing, I´m from Spain and English is not my first language.
The other day I discovered that site and I like it, I love G&L images and every information I can get from G&L guitars.
Two years ago I bought a G&L Asat Classic and I like to register it, but I got a problem, really I do not know which colors do I have to select on the registration, sorry. I think is Three tone sunburst but I´m not sure.

I´d like someone to tell me what are the color of my guitars so that I can tell every one "I own an Asat Classic thre tone sunburst" really I´m proud of my guitar.

I show you that photo I made two week ago 5 minutes before my last concert. It is not a high qualiti image becasuse it was dark and I made it with my cell. Soon I will show every one best photos of my guitar.

Thanks every one

Re: Hello From Spain. I got an Asat Classic!!!!!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Sorry, I forgot that.

Has someone an Asat the same colors as mime. I´ve search on the internet but I found not one exactly like mine. Mine is not semi-hollow

Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Navvi wrote:Hello every one.

First, I´m sorry if there are some mistakes in my writing, I´m from Spain and English is not my first language.
The other day I discovered that site and I like it, I love G&L images and every information I can get from G&L guitars.
Two years ago I bought a G&L Asat Classic and I like to register it, but I got a problem, really I do not know which colors do I have to select on the registration, sorry. I think is Three tone sunburst but I´m not sure.

I´d like someone to tell me what are the color of my guitars so that I can tell every one "I own an Asat Classic thre tone sunburst" really I´m proud of my guitar.

I show you that photo I made two week ago 5 minutes before my last concert. It is not a high qualiti image becasuse it was dark and I made it with my cell. Soon I will show every one best photos of my guitar.

Thanks every one

Welcome, Navvi! :greet:

From your photo it does look like an ASAT Classic 3-tone Sunburst guitar. So, please do add it to our G&L Registry.

We all love to see photos of G&L instruments here. :thumbup:

What type of music do you play? And are you in a group or perform as a solo act?

Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Hey thaks for your reply!

You do not worry, I will add it to the G&L Registry, first I´d like to know the names of the colors of my guitar and the name of the woods of my guitar to make a complete registry. I supose it came in the papers that came with the guitar.

I saw other guitars on the internet and the "tobacco" color is very similar. The thing is that I see dificult finding other ASAT whit the same body and neck color images on the internet.
Has any one got an ASAT wich is exactly like mine?

And about my band, I play as a solo guitar in a pop-rock band. My amp is a 20 years old Fender Hot Rod and with the G&L it sounds brilliant!!!! In the band we are now only two men. A year ago we were four but the drummer and the bass-guitar players had to leave the band. So now we play a CD with the drums and bass-guitar and we play our guitars and sing. By the way, the name of the band is The Wild Combo. If someone wants to listen to my band in our myspace we got some songs, all in spanish.

www.myspace.com/wildcombo

By the way in the songs in myspace any guitar is my G&L.

Ok, here in Spain, it is midnight now and I have got to do things before go to sleep. Tomorrow I will tell every one more about my ASAT, my band and will do the registry.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Welcome Navvi.

That is definitely a 3 color sunburst. The red in it gives it away. The body is ash, the neck and fingerboard are maple, not tinted.

As far as I know, the ASATs are unbreakable. I've been messing around with mine for the last three hours and it hasn't gone out of tune. Best guitars on the planet.

Enjoy!