Hello From Minnesota - need help on posting pics

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:04 am

Hi. I've had many interesting G&Ls over the years. I can't seem to figure out how to post pics here, it's not the usual browse and pick format. Can someone tell me how to post pics? Thanks!

Re: Hello From Minnesota - need help on posting pics

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:23 am

Hi Merliss, from a fellow Minnesotan! I've had the same problem posting pics too, (I can't figure out how to limit the number of pixels so I can put up an avatar, etc.) so I'm hoping you get an answer that will help me too.

Stephen

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:58 am

MrFretman wrote:Hi Merliss, from a fellow Minnesotan! I've had the same problem posting pics too, (I can't figure out how to limit the number of pixels so I can put up an avatar, etc.) so I'm hoping you get an answer that will help me too.

Stephen

google "creating an avatar" will get a number of links to tools to help you.

Hope this helps.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 am

Merliss wrote:Hi. I've had many interesting G&Ls over the years. I can't seem to figure out how to post pics here, it's not the usual browse and pick format. Can someone tell me how to post pics? Thanks!

Welcome! :greet:

Check out this post guitarsbyleo.com History and G&LDP Guidelines, there is a section on posting photos.

Hope this helps.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Hello fellow Minnesotans....I am new to this site - I look forward to staying in touch...