Testing

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:10 am

Testing

testing

testing

I think signature size has to be limited to avoid HUGE signatures like this one.

****Edited to remove the enormous signature****
Last edited by Ches on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Testing

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:18 pm

I agree, signatures can get bothersome and bog down the page when they turn into huge waste of space. I know we can probably turn them off... but I like them on as long as they are in kept control.

And Ches, why is the face plate on your Remedy Z up side down?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Marty wrote:I agree, signatures can get bothersome and bog down the page when they turn into huge waste of space. I know we can probably turn them off... but I like them on as long as they are in kept control.

I thought I'd see how easy it is to edit a post by adding Marty's other comment. Piece of cake.

I think when the signature is significantly larger than the post, it gets tougher to read through the thread because you have to sift past a substantial list of gear, etc.

Marty wrote:And Ches, why is the face plate on your Remedy Z up side down?

I bought it as a head, and the Remedy head sits in the box with the tubes facing up. In order to put it in the combo cab, I had to turn it upside down. This started off as an experiment to see if I'd like the amp as a combo (which I do), so I'll either wait for Dr Z to offer the Remedy as a combo and buy the face plate, or I'll have one made. Although, the upside down look is kind of eye catching!
Last edited by Ches on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Cool, I thought I was having a flashback for a minute there