hello im a new g&l addict

Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:16 am

hello all im a recent g&l convert best choice i ever made
1994 g&l l-2000
need to replace my tele for a asat and my strat for a legacy and all will be right in the world

Re: hello im a new g&l addict

Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:28 am

Welcome to the club!

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 am

GWEDO1971 wrote:need to replace my tele for a asat and my strat for a legacy and all will be right in the world

Well I'm not much of an S body man but I believe the legacy will be close to the strat but don't count on the ASAT being close to the tele. Primarily becuase of pick ups. The ASAT Classic uses small mfd's and the ASAT, well it's in a whole different place with the large mfd's. Try an ASAT (sometimes called the ASAT Special). It is a great guitar for rock, blues and country. The neck pickup is sweet and the bridge pickup cuts nicely. It's a populatr guitar here and for good reason. :D

Tom

Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 am

Asphalt is in the park, those Large MFD Asats (specials) are freaking amazing, they can quack and play the blues, and rock out too. They got a bit of hair to em. I really enjoyed playing them for a bit in the store through a Orange AD30

Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:00 pm

wow :shocked003: thats not gonna be cheap hope i find some more at the pawn shop, i need to sell every thing else off first.