Hello again from Indiana!

Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:01 pm

Hello G&L friends,

I’m glad to be back here after a 20-year hiatus. Life and such took precedence but I’m hoping to rekindle my guitar playing (and maybe collecting).

My brother got me interested in checking out G&L and I found my way to the GbL forums of yesteryear (when they were managed by Brad Traweek as a well-run fan endeavor before being turned over to G&L).

My first G&L was an eBay purchase - a blonde 1993 Legacy with tortoise pickguard and rosewood fretboard. Nothing fancy but a classic. From then I was hooked and bought, sold, and traded probably a dozen or so G&L’s through the forums and meetups.

Glad to be back and looking forward to sharing our experiences and learning more about the latest incarnations from G&L

Matt G.

Re: Hello again from Indiana!

Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:44 am

Hey there Matt G. Cheers from the Pacific Northwest.

Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:45 pm

Howdy Matt G! :greet:

Welcome back, good to see you again. Plenty round here to help with both G&L playing and collecting. :evilgrin: Lots of GAS sufferers here for sure.

Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:09 am

Hello, Matt from a fellow Hoosier!
I got my first G&L, a semi-hollow bluesboy tribute 3 years ago. Have since added a V12, solid body bluesboy and a Commanche, all US guitars. Life is good.
Got serious about learning guitar 3 years ago at the young age of 66. Having a blast!