Please allow me to introduce myself...

Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:18 am

Hi everyone! Been playing for many years and bought my first G&L in 2018, a Tribute ASAT Classic. Just picked up a Tribute Comanche on the 4th of July to bring my G&L family to 4. I enjoy playing all types of music but am most often playing classic rock.

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself...

Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:03 am

Welcome! That's a fine line up of some purdy guitars.

Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:18 pm

Howdy evangilder :greet:

Welcome to the club! Sweet variety of G&L’s ya got, any favorite of the bunch?

Jump in often, lot of knowledgeable folks here, and remember…

You can never have too many ASAT’s! :evilgrin:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:43 am

Thanks guys. The Comanche is my favorite, although the Bluesboy is a close second. It's funny, I bought the black ASAT not long after I bought my MIM Fender Tele. After I bought the ASAT, the Tele started collecting dust. So I used it as a trade-in for the Bluesboy. I picked up the Legend after I played it and really liked the way it felt.

I had a Hardtail Strat that I had picked up a few years ago after looking for a decent one for several years. But I never really bonded with it and in late June I decided it was time to trade that one in for something that would fit better for me and the Comanche fit the bill perfectly. Its been real hard to put down! Working from home, it's nice to be able to take a short break and play a little. It's right next to my desk at the ready. :alright:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:24 pm

Welcome! That's a nice array. You have most of the major food groups represented. ;)

Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:26 pm

Welcome, nice collection! I’m partial to Comanche and Asat special. Lots of great tones and very well made gtrs!