Another FNG

Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:47 pm

After owning over 1000 guitars in the last 20+ years I’m finally going to be the owner of a G & L guitar in the near future. I’m a moderator over at Strat talk and Squier talk so I’m not new to guitars at all, just this forum. I’ll post in the proper form questions I have about my soon to be acquisition.

Re: Another FNG

Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:08 am

Lon wrote:After owning over 1000 guitars in the last 20+ years I’m finally going to be the owner of a G & L guitar in the near future. I’m a moderator over at Strat talk and Squier talk so I’m not new to guitars at all, just this forum. I’ll post in the proper form questions I have about my soon to be acquisition.

Welcome to our site! :greet:

I will check out your other post and looking forward to seeing what G&L you have (will have) acquired. :searching:

Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:57 am

Welcome Lon, both the forum and the joys of Leo's last inventions.

- Jos

Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:04 am

Finally got the guitar in my hands last night and all I can say is I am mightily impressed. I’ve owned plenty of USA, Gibson, Fender and Carvin guitars and currently have one of each, but this guitar is at least on par with those if not better. Got to be honest, I still don’t like the headstock, which is what turned me off of G&L all these years, but as soon as I reached into the case to pull it out and got my hand around the quartersawn V neck I knew this was something special.