Just registered

Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello, I just registered my guitar and was wondering if I could get some more help with the details of my guitar. I bought it used in 1992. It's an 89'. I don't know how to add pics since it seems you can't upload, but need a URL. I can email photos though.
I am wondering things like is it just an ASAT, or something like signature, special.........etc............ Also, not sure of body wood. In the registry it is SN G025187
I have reached a point where I need to sell this guitar and want to be as accurate as possible in the description.

Re: Just registered

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Jilm wrote:Hello, I just registered my guitar and was wondering if I could get some more help with the details of my guitar. I bought it used in 1992. It's an 89'. I don't know how to add pics since it seems you can't upload, but need a URL. I can email photos though.
I am wondering things like is it just an ASAT, or something like signature, special.........etc............ Also, not sure of body wood. In the registry it is SN G025187
I have reached a point where I need to sell this guitar and want to be as accurate as possible in the description.

Hi and welcome :greet:

Please review the guitarsbyleo.com History and G&LDP Guidelines. You will find a section on posting photos which details the methods of posting photos on the G&LDP.
Also see the section on For Sale / Wanted Items in the G&LDP Guidelines.

Hope this helps.

Re: Just registered

Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 am

If you haven't yet had assistance with identifying your ASAT, you might want to go to the "Links" section, to GGJaguar's page. Look at ASAT's in the 1987-1989 range. You should find a similar setup there. He's got good pic's, along with identifying characteristics. http://www.ggjaguar.com/gnl.htm